The only thing that you will need to do with your Certificate of Completion is keep it for your records, just in case the State of Michigan performs an audit. We will submit your completion to the state within 5 days of you passing your final exam!
Articles in this section
- What can I expect after submitting my Real Estate Salesperson Application?
- How long do I have to finish the pre-license process?
- How long does it take for the State of Michigan to process my Salesperson Application?
- When in my real estate pre-license process should I submit my application?
- When do I need to file my Salesperson Application with the State of Michigan?
- What are the requirements to submit a Real Estate Salesperson Application in Michigan?
- I am a veteran. Can I get any of my licensing fees waived?
- How do I submit my salesperson application online?
- Will I need to submit my Certificate of Completion from AceableAgent with my application?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!