As a thank you for your service, the state of Michigan will waive your application fee! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 517-241-0199 to request a paper application
Articles in this section
- What can I expect after submitting my Real Estate Salesperson Application?
- How long do I have to finish the pre-license process?
- How long does it take for the State of Michigan to process my Salesperson Application?
- When in my real estate pre-license process should I submit my application?
- When do I need to file my Salesperson Application with the State of Michigan?
- What are the requirements to submit a Real Estate Salesperson Application in Michigan?
- I am a veteran. Can I get any of my licensing fees waived?
- How do I submit my salesperson application online?
- Will I need to submit my Certificate of Completion from AceableAgent with my application?