Becoming a Real Estate Salesperson in New York is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4… you get it.
- Confirm your eligibility
- Complete your 77-hour pre-licensing course with AceableAgent and pass the final exam.
- Find a sponsoring Broker to help you kick-start your brand new career.
- Schedule and ace your licensing exam
- Submit your salesperson application.
New York is relatively laid back when it comes to the order in which you complete these tasks. In fact, you can technically take your Real Estate Salesperson Exam before completing your 77-hour AceableAgent course. However, we recommend that you complete your coursework and final exam before taking your Real Estate Salesperson Exam . Here’s why:
- Your AceableAgent course will help you prepare for your Real Estate Salesperson Exam! Passing the test on your first attempt means less time waiting to start your new career.
- If you take your Real Estate Salesperson Exam prior to completing and passing your AceableAgent pre-licensing course, you will not be eligible for our Ace or Don't Pay Guarantee.