If you plan on being associated with more than one real estate broker, you’ll need to file separate applications and fees for each one. You will also need to ensure that you have consent from each broker prior to submitting your application!
Articles in this section
- I am going to use two different sponsoring brokers. Do I need to submit two Real Estate Salesperson Applications?
- When is the paper Real Estate Salesperson Application required?
- How do I submit my Real Estate Salesperson Application with a paper application?
- How do I submit my salesperson application online
- What can I expect after submitting my Real Estate Salesperson Application?
- When do I need to file my Salesperson Application with the State of New York?
- Will I need to submit my certificate of completion from AceableAgent with my application?
- What are the requirements to submit a Real Estate Salesperson Application in New York?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!