Although you can obtain a New York real estate salesperson license without being a resident of the state, you are required to take both your proctored AceableAgent final exam and your state licensing exam in New York. You will be able to select your testing location when registering for your exam on your eAccessNY account.
Articles in this section
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost, and how do I pay for it?
- I live in a state other than New York. Can I take my real estate licensing exam there?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- Is the licensing exam available in languages other than English?