The New York real estate licensing exam is made up of 75 multiple choice questions, which you’ll have one and a half hours to answer. You’ll take the exam using pencil and paper - throwback!
Articles in this section
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- How long is the licensing exam?
- How many questions do I need to answer correctly to pass the licensing exam?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- Can I see what I missed on my failed exam?
- Where can I find my test results?
- How soon will I know my test results?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- How do I study for my licensing exam?