Per TREC regulations, you are not permitted to complete more than 12 hours of content per day. Since each Texas pre-license course is 30 hours of content, you cannot complete a single course or take the final exam in less than 3 days of starting the course.
Articles in this section
- Exciting updates to your pre-license course!
- What are the system requirements needed to take this course?
- How do I sign my enrollment agreements?
- How do I study for my Final Exam?
- Do I need to purchase any books to complete AceableAgent?
- How do I take my proctored final exam with Examity?
- How much of the course can I complete per day?
- Does the course expire?
- Does the course have audio?
- Does the course have closed captions?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!