Per TREC regulations, you are not permitted to complete more than 12 hours of content per day. Since each Texas pre-license course is 30 hours of content, you cannot complete a single course or take the final exam in less than 3 days of starting the course.
Articles in this section
- What are the system requirements needed to take this course?
- How do I sign my enrollment agreements?
- How do I study for my Final Exam?
- Do I need to purchase any books to complete AceableAgent?
- How do I take my proctored final exam with Examity?
- How much of the course can I complete per day?
- Does the course expire?
- Does the course have audio?
- Does the course have closed captions?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions about what I am learning?