Yes, it’s totally possible to mix-and-match providers. You just need to make sure that you have certificates from the other provider for the courses you completed so that you can submit your completion certificates to TREC after you submit your TREC license application. If you lose your certificates from the other provider, you’ll need to contact them and request another certificate.
Articles in this section
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- How many hours of qualifying education are required?
- Can I do this part-time while keeping my day job?
- If I started and completed some pre-licensing courses with another provider, can I still complete some courses with AceableAgent?
- What do I do if I have an active real estate license in another state and want to practice in Texas?
- Can I start on my pre-licensing courses before turning 18?
- I have completed several courses for my law degree. Can any of these courses be used towards the required qualifying courses to obtain a sales agent license?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!