You can move forward in the licensing process by working on your 180 hours of qualifying education and by applying to become a real estate agent. When applying, TREC requests that you submit your FD letter with the TREC application.
Articles in this section
- What is a Fitness Determination?
- When should I request a Fitness Determination (FD)?
- How long does it take TREC to process a Fitness Determination (FD) request?
- How will I be notified of TREC’s decision on my Fitness Determination (FD)?
- What do I do if my Fitness Determination (FD) is approved?
- What can I do if my Fitness Determination (FD) is denied?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!