Yes, you can. There are brokers who will work with part-time agents and some who will not. When looking for a broker, it’s your responsibility to ask each broker if they will take on part-time agents. Keep in mind though, the income potential is a lot higher for full-time agents.
Articles in this section
- I have a felony or misdemeanor on my record. Can I still be a real estate sales associate?
- What if my application is denied due to my background?
- How much does a real estate sales associate make monthly and annually?
- What are the steps to becoming a Real Estate sales associate in Florida?
- Can I be a part-time real estate sales associate?
- Does Florida offer reciprocity with other states?
- How do I know if I should get into Real Estate?