You can retest as soon as the following day if you fail your licensing exam. You can register over the internet, phone, fax, or email.
Articles in this section
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
- How many questions do I need to answer correctly to pass the licensing exam?
- How do I contact PSI?
- Where can I find my test results after my exam date?
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What is the format of the Virginia Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- How soon will I know my test results?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!