The process for finding an employing broker is similar to searching for a new job - you never know exactly how long it will take. To speed up the process, we recommend beginning this search early in your pre-license process. Trust us, one you pass your licensing exam, you’ll be itching to start selling!
Articles in this section
- Does FREC offer military or other discounts on application fees?
- After I submit my application and pass my licensing exam, when will I receive my real estate sales associate license?
- What do I need to do before I am eligible to submit my application?
- How do I submit my Application for Sales Associate license?
- When and where do I need to get my fingerprints done?
- What is a employing broker and why do I need one?
- How do I find a employing broker?
- When should I start trying to find a employing broker?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!