Check out this Candidate Information Booklet for a detailed breakdown of what not to bring. Lockers will be provided at the testing center for your personal items.
Be sure to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled exam! You’ll need time to store your personal belongings, as well as to take a photo for your score report. Be sure to watch the clock on exam day - if you arrive 15 minutes late, your fee will be forfeited and you will be refused admission.
Be sure to bring the following:
- Two forms of current signature ID. One must be government issued and have your photograph, address, and signature. The second must have your signature - for example, a credit or debit card with a signature.
- Note: Student IDs, employment IDs, and photo-bearing credit cards are not acceptable as photo-bearing identification.
- PL Education Certificate of Completion (that’s your Aceable Real Estate School certificate!)
- Admissions Authorization letter from Pearson VUE.
- A silent, hand-held, battery operated, non-printing calculator. It may not have an alphabetic keypad - just keep it old school!