What do I do after finding a sponsoring broker?

If you have not submitted your license application yet, you will simply include this information on your application as directed.

If you have submitted your license application and currently hold a license in non-working status, you will need to notify the California Department of Real Estate once you have secured a sponsoring broker.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!