If you arrive late to your exam, you will not be admitted to the site and will forfeit your registration fee. Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Allow enough time to sign-in and go through ID verification and familiarize yourself with the exam process.
Articles in this section
- What is the format of the Pennsylvania Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- Where can I find my test results?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- How soon will I know my test results?
- Can I see what I missed on my failed exam?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!