If you are applying as an out-of-state candidate, you can request alternative testing arrangements for your licensing exam. Please review Page 17 of the Candidate Information Bulletin from PSI.
Articles in this section
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- I live in a state other than Pennsylvania. Can I take my real estate licensing exam there?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- How much does the licensing exam cost, and how do I pay for it?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- Is the licensing exam available in languages other than English?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- What if my exam site was closed due to an emergency? WIll I forfeit my exam fee?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?