To submit your Real Estate Salesperson Application, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a good reputation for honesty, trustworthiness, integrity, and competence to transact business of a salesperson in such a manner as to safeguard the interest of the public.To ensure this, you’ll submit a background check with your application.
- You must be 18 years old prior to taking your licensing exam and submitting your application.
- You must have a Social Security Number
- You just hold a high school diploma, a GED, or the equivalent
- You must complete the required 75-hours of pre-license coursework
- You must have a employing broker - they will approve your application!
If you meet all of these requirements, you’re ready to submit your application!