In the state of Georgia, you will need to have completed your 75-hour pre-license course and been filed with AMP to be eligible to schedule your licensing exam. We also recommend finding a sponsoring broker early in the application process so that you can get your active salesperson license after passing your state licensing exam!
Articles in this section
- How much does the licensing exam cost, and how do I pay for it?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- What if my exam site was closed due to an emergency? WIll I forfeit my exam fee?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?