Yes, you can. There are brokers who will work with part-time salespersons and some who will not. When looking for a broker, it’s your responsibility to ask each broker if they will take on part-time salespersons. Keep in mind though, the income potential is a lot higher for full-time salespersons.
Articles in this section
- What kind of schedule does a real estate salesperson work?
- How much does a real estate salesperson make monthly and annually?
- What are the extra fees to becoming a real estate salesperson in Virginia?
- Can I be a part-time real estate salesperson?
- How do I know if I should get into real estate?
- What are the steps to becoming a real estate salesperson in Virginia?
- What are the things to look for when choosing a supervising broker?
- I have a felony or misdemeanor on my record. Can I still become a real estate salesperson?
- What is a supervising broker, and what do they do?
- What skills does a real estate salesperson need to succeed?