Your Michigan real estate licensing exam will be administered via computer. When you arrive at your PSI testing location, you’ll be directed to a semi-private testing station to take your exam. Don’t stress, though! Before starting the exam, there will be an intro tutorial provided on the computer screen to get you comfortable with the testing software. The time spent on this tutorial does not count as part of your exam time.
Articles in this section
- What if I think my exam was scored incorrectly?
- What is the format of the Michigan real estate licensing exam?
- Where can I find my test results?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- How many questions do I need to answer correctly to pass the licensing exam?
- How soon will I know my test results?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- Can I see what I missed on my failed exam?
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!