You should file your salesperson application after completing your 40-hour Aceable pre-license course. You will need to submit your application prior to scheduling your real estate licensing exam. Remember, there are some important deadlines to remember when getting your real estate salesperson license!
- You have 6 months to complete your 40-hour Aceable pre-license coursework. The timer starts ticking the day you start the course!*
- Once you complete and pass your Aceable course, it is valid for 36 months from the date you passed the final exam.
- Your licensing application is valid for 1 year from the date you receive your receipt of payment and exam information.
- Your passed state licensing exam score is valid for 1 year from the date you passed.
* Note: If you purchased your course before April 1, 2020, please refer to our Terms & Conditions for details about your course expiration.