After you submit your real estate salesperson application, you’ll receive a receipt for payment in your inbox one your application is approved - this generally takes 2-3 days. This email will contain your 6-digit Exam Candidate ID that you need to schedule your licensing exam, as well as directions for contacting PSI (that’s the company you’ll be taking your licensing exam with!) directly.
Articles in this section
- What can I expect after submitting my Real Estate Salesperson Application?
- How long do I have to finish the pre-license process?
- How long does it take for the State of Michigan to process my Salesperson Application?
- When in my real estate pre-license process should I submit my application?
- When do I need to file my Salesperson Application with the State of Michigan?
- What are the requirements to submit a Real Estate Salesperson Application in Michigan?
- I am a veteran. Can I get any of my licensing fees waived?
- How do I submit my salesperson application online?
- Will I need to submit my Certificate of Completion from AceableAgent with my application?