I want to sell real estate in Michigan, but I live in a different state. Can I still take this course?

Good news! Michigan allows out-of-staters to hold a Michigan real estate salesperson license. You can complete your coursework, final exams, and even your licensing exam outside of the Great Lake State. Check out this website and select your state to find licensing exam locations near you!

If you are applying and are not a Michigan resident, you will need to submit a notarized Consent to Service of Process Form.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!