If you are eligible for testing accommodations, you will need to call the New York Department of State Licensing Services before signing up for your exam. You will also need to be prepared to provide proof your disability to ensure that you are properly accommodated.
Articles in this section
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost, and how do I pay for it?
- I live in a state other than New York. Can I take my real estate licensing exam there?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- What do I need to do before scheduling my licensing exam?
- Is the licensing exam available in languages other than English?