Who can take Aceable's Real Estate Continuing Education courses?

You can take our continuing education courses if:

  • You have been a licensed real estate agent or broker for at least 2 years. (Those in their first two years may take Legal Update I (#42039) and II (#42040) with Aceable Real Estate School, but also the Broker Responsibility and 90- hour SAE requirement courses with Kaplan (#4546) until we offer it!)
  • You are not trying to fulfill licensing or renewal requirements for special designations, loan originator licenses, home inspector licenses, and appraisal licenses.
Was this article helpful?
11 out of 14 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!