No worries - you have unlimited attempts to pass each level assessment! If you fail, it is a good idea to go back and review the material in that level to make sure you’re ready to pass your final exam and the state licensing exam. You can review the material by going through the table of contents in the left hand menu.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to purchase any books to complete this course?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through my pre-license coursework?
- Is there a limit to how quickly I can take this course?
- Does this course expire?
- Does this course have audio?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions about what I’m learning?
- What happens if I fail a level assessment?
- What are the final exams like, and how will they be proctored?
- What happens if I fail the course final exam?