Yes, you can as long as you wait until you are 18 to submit your TREC application!
Articles in this section
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- How many hours of qualifying education are required?
- Can I do this part-time while keeping my day job?
- If I started and completed some pre-licensing courses with another provider, can I still complete some courses with AceableAgent?
- What do I do if I have an active real estate license in another state and want to practice in Texas?
- Can I start on my pre-licensing courses before turning 18?
- I have completed several courses for my law degree. Can any of these courses be used towards the required qualifying courses to obtain a sales agent license?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!