You can cancel or reschedule your exam without losing your payment as long as you cancel two days before your exam date. Please keep in mind that voicemail and email are not acceptable ways to communicate with PSI. Please use the PSI website or call during business hours to speak to a representative.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for my licensing exam?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- What is the format of the South Carolina Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
- How long is the licensing exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!