Since this is an online course, TREC requires that we verify that you are the one taking the course at random points. You have 60 seconds to answer the question or it will count the question wrong. If you get it wrong, you will be asked another verification question immediately after. You also have 60 seconds to answer that question. If you get it wrong again, you’ll need to contact our Student Concierges to get unlocked.
Articles in this section
- What are the system requirements needed to take this course?
- How do I sign my enrollment agreements?
- How do I study for my Final Exam?
- Do I need to purchase any books to complete AceableAgent?
- How do I take my proctored final exam with Examity?
- How much of the course can I complete per day?
- Does the course expire?
- Does the course have audio?
- Does the course have closed captions?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions about what I am learning?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!