The South Carolina Real Estate Licensing Exam is 200 minutes long. The exam is made up of 120 questions - 40 of these questions for the state portion of the exam, and 80 for the national. You’ll need to earn a 70% to pass.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for my licensing exam?
- How do I schedule my licensing exam?
- Are there any testing accommodations available?
- What is the format of the South Carolina Real Estate Licensing Exam?
- How much does the licensing exam cost?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- How do I reschedule or cancel my licensing exam?
- What if I miss my appointment?
- How do I study for my licensing exam?
- How long is the licensing exam?