After the first failure, you must wait 30 days to take the final again, but no more than 1 year from your first attempt. If you fail a second time, you will have to retake the entire course from the beginning, but you will not be charged an extra fee to do so.
Articles in this section
- Level Practice Assessments
- Updates to your Florida Pre-License Course!
- What happens if I fail my final exam?
- What happens if I answer a pop-up question incorrectly?
- Is there a limit to how quickly I can complete this course?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions about what I am learning?
- Does the course have audio?
- How do I study for my Final Exam?
- What kind of tests are in each course?
- Does the course expire?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!