Yes! Residency is not a requirement for Washington brokers.
Articles in this section
- What are the steps to earning my real estate broker license in Washington?
- Aside from the cost of the course, what fees are associated with becoming a licensed real estate broker in Washington?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required to be a real estate broker in Washington?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through this course?
- I am licensed in another state. Do I need to take this course?
- I want to sell real estate in Washington, but I live in a different state. Can I still take this course?