No, there is not! Real Estate Fundamentals is made up of 60 hours of content, and Real Estate Practices is made up of 30 hours of content, but you can move through the content at your own pace.
Articles in this section
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required to be a real estate broker in Washington?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through this course?
- I am licensed in another state. Do I need to take this course?
- I want to sell real estate in Washington, but I live in a different state. Can I still take this course?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!