No, there is not! Real Estate Fundamentals is made up of 60 hours of content, and Real Estate Practices is made up of 30 hours of content, but you can move through the content at your own pace.
Articles in this section
- What are the steps to earning my real estate broker license in Washington?
- Aside from the cost of the course, what fees are associated with becoming a licensed real estate broker in Washington?
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required to be a real estate broker in Washington?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through this course?
- I am licensed in another state. Do I need to take this course?
- I want to sell real estate in Washington, but I live in a different state. Can I still take this course?