There are two courses that are required for all pre-license candidates, making up 90-hours of coursework. You’ll need to take the 60-hour Real Estate Fundamentals course, and the 30-hour Real Estate Practice course.
Articles in this section
- Is there anything I need before getting started?
- How many hours of pre-license course hours are required to be a real estate broker in Washington?
- Is there a limit on how quickly I can work through this course?
- I am licensed in another state. Do I need to take this course?
- I want to sell real estate in Washington, but I live in a different state. Can I still take this course?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!