Since this is an online course, the state of Washington requires that we verify that you are the one taking the course at random points. You have 60 seconds to answer the question or it will count the question wrong. If you get it wrong, you will be asked another verification question immediately after. You also have 60 seconds to answer that question. If you get it wrong again, you’ll need to contact our Student Concierges to get unlocked.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to purchase any books to complete Aceable?
- What are the system requirements needed to take this course?
- Is there a limit to how quickly I can complete this course?
- Does this course expire?
- Does this course have audio?
- Does this course have closed captions?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions about what I’m learning?
- Why do I have to answer identity verification questions?
- What happens if I fail a chapter quiz?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!