I am licensed in another state. Do I need to take this course?

The real estate education requirements are waived for qualified applicants currently licensed in another state. If you are applying for licensure via reciprocity, you’ll need to provide the following to the Department of State Licensing (DOL):

  1. Letter requesting review and approval of reciprocity (include mailing and email addresses)
  2. License history verification from the regulatory agency of the appropriate jurisdiction
  3. License application
  4. Your application will be reviewed and you should receive a response within 3-4 business days
  5. You will receive an email with directions on setting up your exam with PSI once your application has been approved

Check out this helpful article about reciprocity from the DOL website for more details. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!