After passing your real estate licensing exam, you’re eligible to get your fingerprints taken and your background check, after which you can apply for your broker’s license!
Articles in this section
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What score do I need to earn to pass my licensing exam?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!