If you fail, your score report will include instructions for re-registering and retaking the exam. If you fail only one portion of the exam - State or National - you will only need to retake the portion that you failed. You will need to wait until the next day or later to be rescheduled for another attempt at the portion(s) you failed. When you retake, you will need to pay a $210 retake fee.
Articles in this section
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What score do I need to earn to pass my licensing exam?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?