To earn your license, you must pass both the state and national portions of the exam with a score of at least 70% on each section. You will find out your score immediately after completing the exam. You’ll receive a score report with the result for your exam and scoring info for any portion that you did not pass.
Articles in this section
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What score do I need to earn to pass my licensing exam?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?