Each of the videos in our Washington pre-license course has both audio and subtitles, but there is no voiceover for the text in this course. Don’t worry, though - you won’t just be reading for 90 hours! Our course is designed to keep you both on track and highly engaged by including plenty of videos, visuals, math workshops, and the occasional pop-up question to test your knowledge.If you’d still prefer voiceover, you can download a browser extension called “Read Aloud”. You can use this extension any time you are using Chrome on a computer.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to purchase any books to complete Aceable?
- What are the system requirements needed to take this course?
- Is there a limit to how quickly I can complete this course?
- Does this course have audio?
- Does this course have closed captions?
- Who do I talk to if I have questions about what I’m learning?
- Why do I have to answer identity verification questions?
- What happens if I fail a chapter quiz?
- What happens if I fail the final exam?
- How do I switch between my two pre-license courses?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!