On the day of your licensing exam, you will need to bring two current, not expired, forms of identification. Check out the list below for more details:
- Primary form must be government issued, current, and include your name, signature, and photograph
- Secondary form must display your name and signature for signature verification
- No form of temporary identification will be accepted
- Both must include your current name and signature
- You won’t be allowed to take the exam without providing two forms of ID.
- You can check out page 10 of the Candidate Handbook for examples.
You will also be required to sign a roster for verification of your identity, and your photo will be taken and printed on your score report at the exam site.