The Washington broker’s licensing exam is broken into two sections: State and National. The State portion of the exam is made up of 30 multiple choice questions, and the National portion is made up of 100 multiple choice questions. You will have 3.5 hours to complete both portions of the exam.
Articles in this section
- How long is the licensing exam?
- What score do I need to earn to pass my licensing exam?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!