If you would not like to use one of the proctors on our vetted and pre-approved list, you can use an alternative proctor. Please ensure they meet the following requirements:
- Local public library
- Local community college or university
- Learning center
- Local high school
Note: All proctoring locations must be based in New York.
- Education centers at businesses
- Anyone working in the real estate industry
- Realtors offices
- Real Estate Schools
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Instructor
- Anyone related to you by blood, marriage or any other relationship.
Other Important Details:
- You may not leave the exam area after you have started your Final Exam!
- The Proctor must supervise you during the entire process and fill out an online form immediately upon start or completion of the exam.
- Again, it must be taken at an educational facility.
Important: Once you have identified an alternative proctor that meets these requirements, please send the location's name, address, and phone number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.