Be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before the exam begins to allow time for check-in. You’ll be photographed for the score report, which you’ll leave with in hand from the testing center that day.
You’ll be denied admission and will be considered absent and will forfeit your exam fee if you don’t bring the following:
- Identification (see page 7 of Candidate Handbook)
- Two forms of current signature identification.
- Primary identification must be government issued and photo-bearing with a signature
- Secondary identification must contain a valid signature.
- Name must exactly match the name on the registration.
- ID must be in English and UNEXPIRED.
- PL education certificate from Aceable
- Suggested: calculator
- Battery-operated, silent, hand-held, nonprinting, and without an alphabetic (A-Z) keypad. You can check out page 7 of the Candidate Handbook for acceptable models