When you pass your licensing exam, Pearson Vue will provide you with a license application at the test site. The license application will include instructions for applying through the Online Licensing & Renewal system.
Please note that you must apply for your license within 1 year of passing your licensing exam!
The following documents and fees are required to submit with your application:
- License application from Pearson Vue
- Original Arizona State Exam Score Report from Pearson Vue
- $60 fee - the Arizona Department of Real Estate accepts Visa, Mastercrad, American Express, Discover, checks, or money order.
- Your Fingerprint Clearance Card (front and back copy)
- Proof of Lawful Presence documentation (front and back copy)
- Disciplinary Actions Disclosure Form
- Your 90-hour Pre-License education certificate of completion
- Your 6-hour contracts coursecertificate of completion
- Hire as a Salesperson Form & Fee (this can be completed with your application, or at a later date)