The Arizona licensing exam is made up of 195 questions, and you'll have 300 minutes to complete it. You need a 75% to pass! You'll take this closed book, multiple choice exam on a computer.
Articles in this section
- Where do I take my licensing exam, and how do I schedule it?
- When can I take the Arizona licensing exam?
- How long is the licensing exam, and what is the format?
- When should I arrive for my exam, and what do I need to bring with me?
- What if I miss my exam or arrive late?
- I need to cancel or reschedule my licensing exam.
- How do I request accommodations for my exam?
- How will I receive my scores, and what happens if I fail the licensing exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!