The final exam for your 90-hour pre-license course must be proctored. Check out the steps below to learn how to complete this step in your licensing journey:
Step 1: Determine where you'll take your proctored final exam.
- You must have your exam proctored at a state approved educational facility. These include: local public libraries, local community colleges or universities, learning centers, or local high schools.
- Your proctor should be a professional business person or educator and must be employed by your proctoring location.
- Unacceptable proctoring facilities and/proctors include:
- Education centers at businesses
- Anyone working in the real estate industry
- Realtors offices
- Real Estate schools
- Real Estate brokers
- Real Estate instructors
- Anyone related to you by blood, marriage, or any other relationship.
Step 2: At the testing center, log into your course and click the button to begin your final exam. You'll be prompted to enter your proctor's email address.
Step 3: Your proctor will receive a code to activate your exam. Once they enter it on your device, you're ready to take your final exam!
Step 4: Your proctor will also receive a form called EDM-200 when they receive your password. They will need to complete this form prior to you leaving the testing center - be sure to check in with them before you hit the road!