What do I do with my certificates of completion?

Hang on to them! You'll need to submit certificates of completion for both your 90-hour pre-license course and your 6-hour contracts course with your licensing application. 


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 4 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!