South Carolina will be lifting the temporary exemption which allowed online proctoring. All course final exams taken after on or after December 15, 2021 will follow the process in this article. If you complete your final exam prior to that date, you can complete with an online proctor through Examity. See directions for that by clicking here.
When you are ready to take your final exams with AceableAgent, you'll need to complete it with a proctor. This is true for both your Unit I and Unit II exams.
Follow these steps to take your proctored final exam:
Step 1: Determine where you'll take your proctored final exam.
- You must have your exam proctored at a state approved educational facility. These include: local public libraries, local community colleges or universities, learning centers, or local high schools.
- Your proctor should be a professional business person or educator and must be employed by your proctoring location.
- Unacceptable proctoring facilities and/proctors include:
- Education centers at businesses
- Anyone working in the real estate industry
- Realtors offices
- Real Estate schools
- Real Estate brokers
- Real Estate instructors
- Anyone related to you by blood, marriage, or any other relationship.