- All candidates must provide 1 form of identification. ID must contain the candidate's photo, signature, and be valid and unexpired. Allowable forms of identification follow:
- State-issued Driver’s License, including Learner’s Permit (plastic card only with photo and signature)
- State-issued Identification Card
- U.S. Government-issued Passport
- U.S. Government issued Military Identification Card
- U.S. Government Issued Alien Registration Card
- Canadian Government-issued ID
- U.S. Employment Authorization Card
- Suggested: calculator
- Battery-operated, silent, hand-held, nonprinting, and without an alphabetic (A-Z) keypad
If you are unable to provide the required identification, you must contact PSI at least two weeks prior to your scheduled exam to arrange a way to meet this security requirement.
Candidates will receive a piece of scratch paper and a pencil at their exam site.